Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2010 Rookie gives input on Training, Development, & Support

"When I first joined Erie Construction I had minimal sales experience and Melissa and Rich took a chance on me. One of the things that I was really worried about was being "thrown to the wolves" like so many other companies do. When I interviewed I made it clear that I wanted to join a TEAM and company that provided progressive and innovative training for their employees. My team is located in the Midwest and my regional manager is Rich. I have not had another job where the person in charge is so dedicated to help everyone become successful. Rich and Joe (Field Trainer) spend countless hours on the phone and away from their families to help myself and the other guys become more successful at our careers. I directly attribute my success to the time and effort put in by Rich and Joe as well as myself. I find this to be a rewarding and limitless career opportunity. Everyday I strive to not only make myself better, but also my MIDWEST TEAM. We all work together to achieve success it's not about 1 single individual." J. Gear