"If you're looking to start a career, and possibly the last you'll ever have, this could be the right opportunity for you...As a new sales rep with Erie, I have been blown away with the potential this company has to offer. Coming from a sales background, I had a pretty good idea of what to expect when I interviewed with Erie. After the interview, I realized how wrong I was! Erie Construction has a great reputation, incredible products, a helpful sales support system, and most importantly to us [sales reps], HUGE INCOME POTENTIAL!! I have made more money in one month with Erie than I ever have with any other company and I love it! Like I mentioned above, this could be your last career!"
Bill, Michigan Sales Rep
As a Sales Professional, I wanted to partner with a company that would offer me mutual respect and appreciation. In my opinion, many companies today look past individual accomplishments, forgetting to celebrate achievements, instead focusing more on what could have been done better. I have found that Erie truly values each member of the team and will compliment and appreciate you individually and collectively for a job well done. In fact, in the short time I have been part of the Erie family, I have recently been promoted, love my job and am making a fantastic living. I feel incredibly lucky to be part of the team and look forward to a long future with Erie Construction.
Joe, Wisconsion Satellite Office
If your looking for a career, I recommend Erie Construction. I have had a couple different In Home sales jobs and have been very successful at them. However, the problem with most In Home sales companies is there is always a ceiling on where you can advance in the company and you always find yourself in the reality that "your only as good as your last sale". At Erie, I have found a company and a product that I believe in. The sales training is unmatched to any other company I have been with and the best part is the training never stops. If you follow the system that is taught and truly believe in it. You will not fail. In fact you will be on your way to becoming a true sales closer and at the same time, have a very lucrative career.
Nick, Virginia Satellite Office